Bradley Shorthouse are BDA approved members for Kidderminster and the surrounding areas.
What is the BDA?
The British Dental Association (BDA) is the professional association and trade union for dentists in the United Kingdom and was founded in 1880.
Why our BDA Membership is good for you
The BDA Good Practice Scheme is a quality assurance programme for UK dental practices.
By becoming members of the Scheme, Bradley Shorthouse demonstrate a visible commitment to providing quality dental care to nationally recognised best practice standards. We are kept up-to-date with current requirements in order to provide the best care for you.
As members of the Scheme we will:
- carefully look at the service that is provided and compare it against nationally recognised standards of good practice for patient care.
- be assessed annually by the British Dental Association.
- regularly carry out internal checks on working methods.
- make the Good Practice Scheme commitment.
The BDA Good Practice Scheme Practice Quality Statement
As part of the Good Practice Scheme all members of our dental team have made this commitment:
- We involve our patients in all aspects of their care and ensure that their needs and preferences are considered and that they can take informed decisions
- We ensure a safe environment by undertaking risk assessments and managing potential hazards within the practice. We follow current guidelines for preventing cross-infection
- We recruit staff that are competent to undertake the duties associated with their role and provide training where required. We encourage on-going professional development for all members of our team
- We monitor the quality of the service we provide and seek the views or our patients to identify opportunities for improvement.
We hope you are always satisfied with our service. We are happy to receive positive feedback as well as suggestions on developing our service to patients.