Welcome to Bradley Shorthouse Dental Clinic
Located within the heart of Kidderminster, we provide outstanding dental care and the very latest cosmetic dental procedures all within our friendly relaxed environment. So whether you want to improve the appearance of your smile, or just wish to maintain healthy teeth and gums, you will always receive a warm welcome from the Bradley Shorthouse team.
Our on-going commitment to improving and following the highest industry standards, ensures you get the very best professional advice and treatment to suit your needs.
Serving the local community for over 100 years
We have been serving our local community for over a 100 years! and dentistry has come along way since we were first established in 1885. Our vast experience, and friendly approachable team, means that family generations in Kidderminster have been continually trusting us to deliver outstanding dental care.
At present we see our adult patients privately and children patients on the NHS.
What our patients say!
- I was very nervous before the treatment began, but everything went fine. I was very relieved when Pierce allowed me a break in the middle of the procedure so my jaw could rest for a few minutes. Thank you for making it a positive experience for me.Kerry knowlesKidderminster
- I would like to thank Richard for my fantastic new smile. I used to be a heavy smoker and as a consequence had terrible yellowing teeth. I have been hiding my smile for over 20 years and i always kept my mouth closed during any photo op's . After a course of teeth whitening treatment I feel like a new man.Ted PoultanKidderminster
- My gums would bleed regularly. After a quick checkup, Richard recommended I see the Hygienist. She asked me to explain how I brush my teeth. After showing her, she told me to get a softer brush and change my brushing technique. Now my gums never bleed!Mark DownerKidderminster
- I have been using Bradley Shorthouse for over 15 years now and I would not consider using another dentist. All the staff are so friendly and helpful. When I encountered some financial difficulty, Bradley Shorthouse helped me get on a Denplan payment scheme. Thanks for the great advice!Mary Francis-BouleKidderminster
- When my mum took me to the dentist I started crying in the waiting room because I was very scared of having an injection. But the nurse gave me reassurance and told me not to worry. When I was seeing the dentist the nurse asked me lots of questions about my pet rabbit and I hardly felt the injection. I don't feel scared anymore.Rebecca Wentworth - Age 10Kidderminster